Each Year in October
The Ventura County Philatelic Society
The Annual Youth Stamp Fair
Volunteer to help – Many jobs available – We need everyone’s help!
Volunteers are needed:
- To staff shifts at the Ventura County Fair Stamp Club Booth
- To prepare exhibits for the FRAMES and the GLASS DISPLAY CASES.
- To setup/teardown and serve at the various tables/stations of the Youth STamp Fair in October.
For more information or to volunteer, please contact Cecil Baumgartner
Volunteers are needed for the following positions:
- Registration Table
- Stamp Soaking/Removing Table
- Perforations & Watermarks Table
- Mounting & Storage Table
- Topicals & Covers Table
- World Collecting & Stamp Identification Table
- Bookmarks Table
- Pick & Choose Free Stamps Table
- Bargain Table
- Games & Prizes Table